Learn Lightroom the easy way!
Adobe Lightroom Bootcamp a fun-filled intensive day of learning most everything you need to know to get you up and running right with Lightroom: Adobe’s premiere digital asset management and editing application. We’ll cover everything from setting up your Lightroom catalog to importing, organizing, editing, and outputting your digital images. Not only will you learn to manage and edit your digital photos, but how to do it more efficiently – leaving you more time to devote to your business or other personal pursuits.
Unlike pre-recorded video tutorials, you’ll have direct access to your instructor and your fellow classmates in this live, in-person workshop.
The workshop is limited to the first 30 participants who sign up. So, hurry and reserve your seat before they’re all gone!
Upon completion of the workshop, you’ll know how to:
• Customize/Optimize Adobe Lightroom
• Create a new Lightroom catalog
• Import and organize photos from a digital camera memory card or other source
• Quickly sort, flag, rate and rank images for more efficient processing
• Create image collections
• Edit images (image enhancement, cropping/straightening, color correction, spot removal, etc.)
• Send an image to Photoshop for additional editing
• Create a print layout
• Create a watermark preset (really important for images you post online)
• Export images for print and web
Software Used: Adobe® Lightroom® Classic 2018
About your Instructor
Jon C Haverstick
Jon C. Haverstick is a professional photographer based in Orange County, California with over 30 years experience in corporate/commercial, portrait, product, automotive, and event, and real estate photography.
Jon teaches digital and film photography, Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere (video editing) at several southern California colleges, and is available for travel. He is also an Adobe Community Professional and hosts the monthly Orange County Adobe Photoshop User Group (www.meetup.com/ocphotoshop).
• Portfolio: www.jonhaverstickstudio.com
• FB: jonhaverstickstudio
• IG: jonhaverstickstudio
• Pre-register online: $150 (non-refundable).
• Pay at the door: $175 (non-refundable) – cash or credit card only.
NOTE: When you click the link below to reserve your seat, you'll be taken to our "Acuity Scheduler" page to process payment and book your reservation. On the Acuity page, you will need to first click "Set Your Timezone" in order to proceed with payment / reservation.